Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Part 3 of Wavy Stripe Kit and another sneak peek at new kit

Here is part 3 of the Wavy Stripe kit, only 6 more parts to go. I have a brag book for sale too! 16 pages for only $2.99. Link for freebie is at the bottom of post.



Here is another QP sneak peek at the next, newest kit "Black Plaid Kit"

I'm hoping to get some feedback about my kits. I love creating all of this but don't know what people really like. Tell me and I can gear my kits towards your likes! Leave comments here. Thanks!!






Here is my brag book. It is done in 300 DPI, 4 x 6 pages, .PNG format. I will email you a link in 24 hrs after payment clears. Please make sure I have a valid email address to send the link to.













Here is the link for today's freebie

http://rapidshare.com/files/118333459/WavyStripeKit_Freebie3_TMA2008.rar

As always, the past freebies are still available at Rapidshare. Use the menu off to the left to go to previous posts.



Til tomorrow--take care!!

No comments: