Hi everyone--hope your day is going as great as mine!
First, I want to post my mini tut for making a cd album. Below that will be the preview and link for today's freebie.
1. Print all of your cd pages. I found I could fit 2 to a page and print it as an 8x10. Use Krylon Acrylic clear and spray a light coat over the printing. This will help in the ink not smearing when it gets coated with the Mod Podge. Take a small stack of cds and use masking tape to tape together, so they don't shift when you drill. Drill holes in the cds close to the edge. I made 2 in mine. (see photo)
2. On the backside, hold a cd against the paper and position it inside the edges of the cd print. Hold up to a window or lamp to be able to see the printing from the back.
3. Hold it very carefully and lay it down on a cutting board, without the cd moving. Take an exacto knife and run it around the edge of the cd. It should cut the picture out perfectly. Might have to run the knife twice in some spots.
4. Use stick glue to glue the picture down to the cd. I used stick glue as it left very few wrinkles when dry.
5. After you have all of the pages glued to fron and back of cds, use Mod Podge to coat and seal the paper. I used a toilet paper roll, empty, to keep the cd up in the air til dry. Just take an empty roll and cut it into fourths. Lay a cd down with the paper roll in the middle.
6. After the pages are all sealed with Mod Podge and dry, use book rings to assemble them into an album.
Any questions, please feel free to email me.
Now, on to the QP. It's from a new kit that is almost finished. There, also, will be a 12 page brag book to go with it. The link for the QP is below the preview.
I hope everyone enjoys what I have shared.
Til tomorrow--take care!